Tweeddale Access Panel Community Resources
Disability Equality Scotland is the parent body of all Access Panels.
They provide funding to the Panel by way of an annual grant
They provide support and policy guidance on all aspect of access
- Disability Equality Scotland
Scottish Borders Council provide financial support for certain projects either directly or through the Community Fund.
There is also political representation and support on the panel through Cllr Robin Tatler.
The Panel also get involved in forums which are established by the Council. Recently there was one on Wheelchair Accessible House <link to report here?>
Need some information here on the Local Area Partnership and the Community Fund with links to meeting, papers and funding application processes.
- Scottish Borders Council
- NHS Borders
- Paths For All
- Centre for Accessible Environments
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB)
- RNID – link required
- Equality and Human Rights Commission Scotland
- Registered Social Landlords – Eildon Housing Association – link required
- Registered Social Lanlords – SBHA – link required
- Thistle Assistance – link required