Tweeddale Access Panel Community Resources
Disability Equality Scotland is the parent body of all Access Panels.
They provide funding to the Panel by way of an annual grant
They provide support and policy guidance on all aspect of access
Scottish Borders Council provide financial support for certain projects either directly or through the Community Fund.
There is also political representation and support on the panel through Cllr Robin Tatler.
The Panel also get involved in forums which are established by the Council. Recently there was one on Wheelchair Accessible Housing.
The report can be found here.
Information on the Tweeddale Area Partnership can be found here.
- Centre for Accessible Environments
- Equality and Human Rights Commission Scotland
- MND Scotland
- MS Scotland
- NHS Borders
- Paths For All
- Registered Social Landlords – Eildon Housing Association
- Registered Social Landlords – SBHA
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB)
- Scottish Borders Council
- Thistle Assistance
- Versus Arthritis